I am dying and fuking hate it

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 15:10:32 PST 2008

Hello BCS,

> Reply to John,
>
>> we are all dying (faster or slower than others), and it is good to
>> consider what this means, ultimately... and to be ready to encourage
>> those around us who are bearing this burden or are weakened by the
>> thought of it. Life is i
>>
> I'm to young to be this cynical but:

He he.  Well, I think it's less to do with being too young and more to do
what you have seen and experienced.  My statement was not meant to sound
cynical, so much as realistic.  I might have said the same as you if it were
not for my previous background as a paramedic for almsot 9 years.

In contrast to other parts of the world, I think the majority of North Americans
have been relatively sheltered from the effects of it.  Perhaps most people
give it as little thought as possible.