I am dying and fuking hate it

Christopher Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 16:00:11 PST 2008

Gregor Richards wrote:
> Ah yes, another example of the always-popular "kick 'em while they're
> down" method of religious conversion.
>
> (As if the original post was anything but spam)
>
>  - Gregor Richards

I sympathize with your dislike of proselytizing. If someone wants to
convert, they probably know where to get more information on how to do
so. Additionally, mentioning religion in a forum such as this is an
invitation for a flame war that does no one any good and never serves to
convert anyone to a religion.

Still, your post seems likely to incite more flame.