Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 06:14:21 PST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 1:33 AM, Tony <tonytech08 at gmail.com> wrote:
> (...lots of stuff...)

I'm not actually going to reply to your post.  Not because I feel
you've "beaten" me or something, but because, well, you're obviously
unconvincable, and I don't feel like responding to each and every one
of your seventy-four thousand comments.  You post a thread asking if
people think D is the next "PASCAL" (it IS NOT all CAPS, by the way),
never really defining what you mean by that, and then promptly
disagree with most everything I say in my reply.  Okay.  I guess if
that works for you..