installing descent

Ary Borenszweig ary at esperanto.org.ar
Thu Nov 20 17:54:07 PST 2008

Bill Baxter escribió:
> Thought I would give Descent a try again.
>
> I'm confused by the install instructions, though.
> Here: http://www.dsource.org/projects/descent/wiki/Installing
> It basically says "ignore the instructions below and go to this other page"
> But the other page only has a download link with no instructions.
> And the download just contains two folders and no README or anything.
>
> So how does one install a nightly build of descent?
>
> --bb

Hi Bill,

I just added to the nightly build download page a link to the
explanation how to install it on Windows. For Linux it should be almost
the same, copy the plugins and features contents in their corresponding
folders.

http://downloads.dsource.org/projects/descent/
http://dsource.org/projects/descent/wiki/UsingNightlyBuildsUnderWindows

(the second link is on the home page, but you are right, it should also
be in the download page)

Thanks!
Ary