code coverage under Linux

Amaury ammo32uzi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:38:58 PST 2008

My DMD version is : Digital Mars D Compiler v1.030
What do you mean by my build option? the options to build my .d?
I'm just trying the simple example of sieve :

dmd -cov sieve.d
./sieve

no .lst is created.

Thx
Amaury

ps : note that I'm french and working to translate the "D 1.0 overview" in the aim to make it attractive for french programmers, I'm fond of unit tests en coverage... I'll post about this later, when done.