should D have a set of tutorials for it?

Michael P. baseball.mjp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 13:47:35 PST 2008

For D, there isn't really much that you can learn from other than the tutorials at DSource, a tutorial at that can be located here:
http://compsci.ca/v3/viewtopic.php?t=9518
(It's not very well known, so it's not as great as a learning resource)
There's also Learn to Tango with D, documentation(I guess) and lots of other what I would consider "tutorial fragments" on some other websites.
But those, for the most part, are all for people that have programmed in some sort of C-style language before.
There happens to be no tutorials that would be suitable for beginners, and I think there should be.
I would be happy to start off some, even if there are only very simple. I have a fairly good grasp on programming and the D language.
I think it would help the D community, because D would then be a fairly viable option for a first language.
Anyone else agree?
-Michael P.