should D have a set of tutorials for it?

Michael P. baseball.mjp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 18:46:48 PST 2008

Lutger Wrote:

> Surely more tutorials is a good idea. Writing good tutorials is difficult
> though, and a lot of work.
>
> Have you considered contributing to this wikibook instead?
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/A_Beginner%27s_Guide_to_D
>
> It states the intended audience includes people new to programming.

Looks pretty good, but some of the sections could use more explaining IMO. But it's better than what I've seen for most of the tutorials for D.
Would be kind of hard to keep track since many people can contribute.
I was thinking of something like this:
http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html
I would be completely willing to right them, if they would get even a little bit of usage.

-Michael P.