Positive

Graham St Jack graham.stjack at internode.on.net
Sat Oct 4 22:28:15 PDT 2008

I prefer your suggestion of ufloat/udouble/ureal to Positive,
and I would definitely use these. I already use unsigned integer
types a LOT, even more than signed ones.

Have you thought how (and if) auto-casting would work?

As far as template instantiation goes, my feeling is that
the "." is too easily confused with method invocation. I
know you are trying to make them look more similar, but
for we mere mortals that don't do much template programming,
we need something that stand out more. Something less alarming
than "!" would be ok, so long as there was ONLY ONE way.

Graham.