Positive

Bent Rasmussen IncredibleShrinkingSphere at Gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 08:35:33 PDT 2008

Quite possibly you just want to avoid the distraction of having it look
different from a function call. So the dot is more discrete, but is still
there. This will be a fight to the death against hungarian notation lovers
and the rest.

- Bent

news:gcaibn$dmm$3 at digitalmars.com...