foo!(bar) ==> foo{bar}

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Tue Oct 7 21:04:45 PDT 2008

Tomas Lindquist Olsen wrote:
> I just think it's funny that this has even come up and is getting
> serious consideration. Walter usually don't like changing the color of
> his shed! And D coders are already used to !()

As Andrei said, I don't write a lot of templates. He does.

What I'd really like are those funky « and » quote characters. But alas,
few keyboards have them on it. (I inserted them here by cutting and
pasting from somewhere else, hardly very practical. I could modify my
text editor to make it easy, but what about every other ascii text
editor people use?)