Static argument optimization

Janderson ask at me.com
Wed Oct 8 01:12:50 PDT 2008

Ary Borenszweig wrote:
> Janderson escribió:
>>
>> I'm excited because I can now talk about it :)
>
> I play DOTA every lunch hour since a couple of months with some friends
> at work! I love it! I'll sure try it. :-)

That's good to hear :)

I'm surprised every day by how popular DotA is.  I'd never heard of it
before I'd started at Riot 7months ago but instantly fell in love with LOL.

Apparently there where several popular songs written about DotA.

Wait, heres one I found on utube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXKd7uuehlw

Now all we need is some D songs :)

Oh and by the way another plug: Riotgames is still looking for a couple
of talented experienced engineers with a good knowledge of C++/stl or
Java.  I'm hoping that one day we'll get enough D engineers to write our
next game in D.

http://www.riotgames.com/careers/

You can contact me or riotgames if your interested.

hohums at gmail dot com

-Joel