[OT]Re: Nothrow

Knud Soerensen 4tuu4k002 at sneakemail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:29:12 PDT 2008

Bartosz Milewski wrote:
> I just posted a link to Walter's blog about "nothrow" on reddit:
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/74fx4/nothrow_functions_in_the_d_programming_language/
>
> (the first 30 min are the most important in bringing it to the attention of the reddit community).

Yes, that the problem with this type of social news site.
I am currently working on a new type of news site,
where you follow other users and share stories instead of voting.
So, if Walter had a profile you could just subscribe and you would
automatic get the stories on your personally news page.

Check it out on http://crowdnews.eu

--
Crowdnews.eu - a social news site based on sharing instead of voting.
Follow me on CrowdNews http://crowdnews.eu/users/addGuide/42/