foo!(bar) ==> foo{bar}

superdan super at dan.org
Wed Oct 8 19:09:22 PDT 2008

Chris R. Miller Wrote:

> superdan wrote:
> > Steven Schveighoffer Wrote:
> >
> >> "superdan" wrote

> >> Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkle!  Einhorn is a man!
> >>
> >> Seriously though, pretending to be someone else isn't cool.  Actually, it's
> >> a little disturbing, especially the way you invented another personality for
> >> it.  I always wondered why Dee Girl agreed with you on everything...
> >>
> >> So Walter, Dee Girl's, superdan's and all of Dee Girl's "friends" votes
> >> count as one vote, ok?
> >>
> >> -Steve
> >
> > not datin' much are ya. piss off moron. i'm pissed enough already without an idiot in tow. why can't people mind their privacy and others'.
>
> If you really were different people you'd have different user accounts,
> ergo a different autocomplete cache, ergo this wouldn't be happening.
>
> And none of this "my os doesn't support fast user switching!" bull.
>
> I have personally used fast user switching on Windows XP, Vista, Linux
> (Gnome and KDE), and Mac OS X.
>
> Or you didn't use fast-user-switching, which just makes you an idiot.
>
> Reading through both of your text, Dee Girl's language is different
> enough that I'd suspect you're just an idiot (via the previously stated
> logic, which is brutal and intended more as a gruff form of satirical
> humor).

think again einstein it's the other way round. i'll only say this once coz this shit's pissing me enuff as it is. dee posted from my acct. she was in a hurry n didn't care to switch users. or at least fix name/email. if you or anyone thinks my fave pastime is to scam votes on this group or have multiple personalities or wuddever i don't give a flyin' shit. but dee is embarrassed to the moon n back because of this all fer reason that ain't yer business. she's had enough without yer callin' her an idiot. i know u love dumpin' shit on me coz i dumped on yer too but she ain't doin' no harm. leave her outta this.