Top 5

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 11:49:05 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 8:42 PM, dsimcha <dsimcha at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Andrei Alexandrescu:
>> For appending, I already put Appender in std.array.
>
> Can you please make sure std.array is included in the documentation for the next D
> release?  Right now, it is completely undocumented.  Also, while we're on the
> subject of Phobos documentation, what is the status of std.loader or whatever it
> is?  Does it work properly?  Is it usable?  Is the lack of documentation for it an
> oversight or because it's not ready yet?

std.loader has been in Phobos for 5 years.  It's one of a few
additions to Phobos by Matt Wilson that have never really seemed like
they were part of Phobos (along with std.perf, std.recls,
std.openrj..).  It's probably undocumented since Matt kind of
disappeared and W might not know what the library actually does.