backporting features to D1

Bent Rasmussen IncredibleShrinkingSphere at Gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 00:44:39 PDT 2008

Really, it doesn't make any sense to mutate 1.0 into 2.0. There are separate
language specifications and implementations. As Walter writes, use D 2.0 -
or make do with D 1.0 until D 2.0 is baked and implemented. I would imagine
his time would better spent actually making D 2.0 than injecting D 2.0 into
"D 1.0".

- Bent

news:gcpjk0$19cf$1 at digitalmars.com...