backporting features to D1

Bent Rasmussen IncredibleShrinkingSphere at Gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 02:50:54 PDT 2008

D 1 obsolete? I don't get it. Walter has a point, it's about everybody's
personal wish-list.

Of course you do have a point that there's probably a couple of features
that would make D 1 more homogeneous and complete, but no language is ever
really complete, except for, say - brainfuck.

- Bent

news:mailman.77.1223717588.3087.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...