Top 5

Benji Smith dlanguage at benjismith.net
Sun Oct 12 06:58:21 PDT 2008

Benji Smith wrote:
> bearophile wrote:
>> Benji Smith:
>>> Where's the code for your ArrayBuilder? I'd like to try it too.
>>
>> If you need it, I can may show stand-along code too, but it will
>> probably be rather long, because I have to pull the parts from the
>> other modules...
>>
>> Bye,
>> bearophile
>
> I just downloaded it, and I'll take a peek tomorrow :)
>
> --benji

So I just spent some time looking through your code (especially the
"func" module) and it looks like you've put together a very useful
collection of idioms. Nice work!

Unfortunately, I'm using Tango extensively, and you're using Phobos
extensively. So there's really no way for me to use your stuff right now :(

I'll keep in on my radar screen, though, for when the mythical
Phobos/Tango unification takes place.

--benji