Uniform syntax for templates (second try)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Oct 12 13:02:00 PDT 2008

"Marcin Kuszczak" <aarti_please_no at spam_interia.pl> wrote in message
news:gctj4a$2k7p$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>
> I agree that using a symbol before clarifying that it's being introduced
>> is odd. Anyhow, it would be great if more people added to this exchange
>> to get a feel of the level of interest.
>
> Well, I wonder why no one except you commented about this issue.

I've been following, but feeling completely out of my league. The idea of
more consistency in the syntaxes (as well as removing is()) sounds great,
but I really haven't been using D templates and such enough to feel like I'd
really know what I was talking about and actually have real informed
opinions.