Uniform syntax for templates (second try)

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 19:04:27 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 4:28 AM, Marcin Kuszczak
<aarti_please_no at spam_interia.pl> wrote:
> Well, I wonder why no one except you commented about this issue.

I also have been glancing over this thread, but just haven't had the
time to really follow it.
But is and template matching syntax really is fu-bar right now, and
something to make it saner, more consistent and easier to remember
would be great.  Any time I want to use pattern matching is
expressions I basically open up the manual to the is expression page
right now, but I can't remember that bizarre syntax to save my life.

--bb