[OT] Retreating from Iraq

Russell Lewis webmaster at villagersonline.com
Mon Oct 13 12:30:28 PDT 2008

If every superior uses a conference call to talk to his subordinates,
then the news propagates exactly proportional to the depth of the heirarchy.

:)

Of course, if he has to call all of his subordinates in sequence, then
things are different...but in that case, we need a measurement for
"fast."  Are we looking for an algorithm that provides the lowest
possible maximum time, lowest average, or something else?