equivariant functions

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Tue Oct 14 19:13:30 PDT 2008

Benji Smith wrote:
> I really don't see what all the fuss is about with the equivariance
> stuff, except that it introduces a lot of confusing rules to fix the
> holes in the (already complex and confusing) const system.

Please stop perpetuating misunderstanding and apprehension about the
const system through statements strong on opinion and vague on detail.
If you're willing to mention holes, complexity, and confusion about the
const system, please explain where the holes are, where the complexities
lie, and what aspects you are confused about. Suggestions for fixing
said issues would also be welcome.

Andrei