[OT] Finding longest documents

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Wed Oct 15 17:31:25 PDT 2008

Sergey Gromov:
> Or declare behavior undefined if there are
> multiple copies of it.  You see, I can't even say "multiple references"
> because they are not, and "multiple copies" sounds ambiguous.

Just a note: my ArrayBuilder is a struct (with 3 fields inside, each sizeof 1 CPU word). I have already used it a lot in my libs, probably about 50 times, but I've never had to copy one of them. I have used a struct because a class isn't necessary, and because the struct methods are faster at my benchmarks.

Bye,
bearophile