Has anyone written an INI parser in tango?

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 08:26:09 PDT 2008

"Rayne" <DiscipleRayne at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:gacdld$19l0$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Just wondering if anyone had because it doesnt seen that the
> creators of Tango have, and their crappy properties stuff doesnt
> appeal to me in the least bit.

Are you looking for an INI parser in the first place, or are you seeing
whether anybody's written a Tango one before you convert an existing Phobos
one to use Tango?

Since a few alternatives to INI have been mentioned....

While I was a PhD student, I created Configur8, which is a configuration
file format inspired by INI, but with a slightly different syntax and the
ability to import and override stuff from another Configur8 file.

The only problem is that I never got round to writing a D implementation,
but I should be able to dig it up and convert my C++ implementation to D
without too much work.  Since I don't use Tango, somebody else would have to
do the final step of the conversion process.

Stewart.

--
My e-mail address is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies
on the 'group where everybody may benefit.