Unicode operators

Bent Rasmussen IncredibleShrinkingSphere at Gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:16:32 PDT 2008

Agreed.

As an example: what domain does not include boolean expressions? And how
many domains include vector and matrix operations? Quite many.

It would be a massive boost for readability in those domains (and in all
domains, with boolean expressions).

The problem is not the operators themselves; a language does not loose
anything by extension, it is how exactly to best arrive at the goal of
having the code look nice and readable with those operators.

- Bent

Hm, anyone fancy the |> operator?

news:gdoekc$1f5o$4 at digitalmars.com...