Unicode operators

Bent Rasmussen IncredibleShrinkingSphere at Gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:54:02 PDT 2008

This is a matter of taste and habbit, but my preference is

(A1) ¬(p ʌ q)

(A2) not (p and q)

(A3) !(p && q)

Eiffel also uses (A2) and it looks much better than (A3).

Still, in my oppinion your preference is still better than the status quo.
Also, consider

(B1) p ≠ (d ≤ q)

Relational operators also look much better and look more homogeneous and
consistent with logical operators in (A1).

- Bent

news:mailman.289.1225071455.3087.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...