Heretical template syntax proposal (alternate D language syntax)

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Oct 27 06:50:19 PDT 2008

Bruno Medeiros:
> It may not be exactly what I was thinking then. I was thinking of a
> completely new syntax design, so as to be able to be fully "optimized"
> for efficiency/productivity.

I see. (Note that even if Python syntax isn't D syntax, lot of people are used to it, so it's a kind of "standard" by itself.) Do you have some specific ideas? The author of Delight may be interested in what you have to say, because Delight is very young, so several improvement are possible still.

Bye,
bearophile