D 1.x and 2.x where x != 0 - will there be such a thing?

Tim M a at b.com
Tue Oct 28 22:55:03 PDT 2008

At the moment if I write something in D i'm either riting in d1.0 or d2.0
but most probably d1.0. I would hate it to be like D
1.02.6.4-3-<someNickName-build>-rc4. Anyway if some code actually compiles
and runs ok is down to the compiler which could change the way it works at
any time. 1.036 at time of writing.