Escape Analysis on reddit

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Fri Oct 31 20:34:46 PDT 2008

Jason House wrote:
> I was responding to the frequent requests to vote for D articles. I
> definitely agree there's a sweet spot for article length. I wasn't
> trying to insult or change what is written. I only wanted to point
> out how to get my vote, and possibly the vote of others.

That's fair, and I appreciate the constructive criticism. Would you mind
if I passed the next one by you for comments before I post it?

There is another hamster lurking in the closet, however. I try to do two
of them a month, and doing two in-depth articles a month is quite a bit
of work. I guess I don't know just where that sweet spot is.