Ctag support

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Mon Sep 1 22:53:05 PDT 2008

Paul D. Anderson Wrote:

> Has anyone create a ctag support file for the D programming
> language?

Here are the code changes I made to Exuberant Ctags to add
support for the D Language:

    http://www.zeusedit.com/z300/ctags_src.zip

I did not spend a lot of time making these changes, so I am
sure the D language support could be improved.

But it does seem to handle the basic D language constructs.

> If no one has created one, would anyone be interested in using
> one if I create it?

If you make any improvements I would be interested in updating
the code found in the link above.

> I'm using a text editor that supports ctags (Boxer) and it
> would be helpful if I could use the ctag features.

FWIW I made these changes so that the Zeus for Windows IDE
class browsing and intelli-sensing features would work with
the D language.

Cheers Jussi