UNA 1.1 Released - "Live" Syntax Checking for D

Ary Borenszweig ary at esperanto.org.ar
Fri Sep 12 04:43:07 PDT 2008

Jussi Jumppanen a écrit :
> Paul D. Anderson Wrote:
>
>> But for now I'll stick with my text editor and batch files.
>
> FWIW if you develop on the Windows platform there is always Zeus:
>
>   http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport/ZeusForWindows

And, of course, now I have to mention it, there's Descent:

http://www.dsource.org/projects/descent

which is free, platform independent and works quite well. I wasn't going
to mention it, but the phrase "Now UNA has the best D syntax
highlighting there is" bothers me just a little, because Descent also
does syntax highlighting for nested comments and all kind of strings
(except for multiline heredoc, I'm working on it). Not only that, but it
also does semantic highlighting, showing you in different colors
classes, structs, templates, typedefs, aliases, abstract classes and
method invocations, and more...

So I really don't see why "UNA hast the best D syntax highlighting there
is". I don't have anything against UNA, but... a little truth or
research doesn't hurt.