A suggestion to D community

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:26:22 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 8:18 AM, Rayne <DiscipleRayne at gmail.com> wrote:
> They both pretty much accomplish the same damned thing, I don't really understand what all his fuss is about. Use tango if you like it or use phobos, its a matter of choice, not like your really missing out on anything.

Except for all the libraries that are developed for only one stdlib.
And for library writers, it's hell for just that reason -- either you
target one stdlib and exclude yourself from those who use the other,
or you (god forbid) try to make your library work with _both_ stdlibs.
 It's a pointless bifurcation in the community.