[ot] Re: D hidden features topic for StackOverflow

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Sep 23 18:00:36 PDT 2008

"BCS" <ao at pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:78ccfa2d327f38caeb130eba3eae at news.digitalmars.com...
> Reply to Nick,
>

>> Meh, stack overflow needs to die a swift death. OpenID-only login,
>> modal dhtml "dialog boxes" (WTF were people thinking when they first
>> created these?!?!), and complety Ajax (I *HATE* Ajax).
>>

> you don't even need to log in and it works without JavaScript at all. (or
> it's suposed to do that, havent tried it my self)

Maybe it's just because it's beta, but when I was there, attempting to vote
on anything resulted in a "you must log in to vote" message, and disabling
javascript resulted in a "This site requires javascript" header strip.