[ot] Re: D hidden features topic for StackOverflow

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Sep 23 21:12:27 PDT 2008

"BCS" <ao at pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:78ccfa2d329078caebd27dc738e6 at news.digitalmars.com...
> Reply to Nick,
>
>> and disabling javascript resulted in a "This site requires javascript"
>> header strip.
>>

> I think it says, "Site intended for use with JavaScript" or somthing like
> that. It Does work without it, just not near as nicely

Hmm, yea I guess so. But, either way, it's obnoxious and at least a little
bit patronizing. "Yea, I know most websites are designed with non-JS as
nothing more than a fallback. But I disabled it for a reason, so STFU and
get out of my way."