Pure functions in D

Victor Tyurin eaglux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:13:59 PDT 2008

Stupid hypocritical American toys used to confuse the USA and World People!

By the way, in Russian language, if you say about somebody "it/that",
trying to use gender-neutral form, you _will_ annoy he (or she).
Because in Russian, gender-neutral form is masculine, by language rules.
(Example: Petrova the doctor, Ivanova the driver, Sidorova the
President...  ==> doctor/driver/president are masculine nouns).

If you say "it", then you mean something hermaphrodite-like, this is
very bad to anybody.