can we get a _d_raise hook?

Brian Palmer d at brian.codekitchen.net
Thu Sep 25 11:28:22 PDT 2008

Sean Kelly Wrote:

> I feel like a broken record sometimes for saying so, but "this feature is already in Tango."
> More constructively, if we end up with a common runtime then it will be available in
> Phobos as well.

I don't use Tango, so I looked this up in the API and Runtime.traceHandler is indeed exactly what I'm asking to be added to Phobos. I've still got my fingers crossed that we do end up with a common runtime sooner rather than later. My proposal still stands though, as I'd like to see this added to Phobos independently of what happens in the long term.