Pure functions in D

renoX renosky at free.fr
Fri Sep 26 12:42:48 PDT 2008

Bent Rasmussen a écrit :
> - for the record: public counts as sensible: in a safe world there's
> (almost) no reason to hide :-)

I disagree: public isn't about being safe and private about being
hidden, it's a "making part of the interface" choice that I'll have to
support till the end of times choice.

There are quite a few maintainability guides which advise to makes small
well-defined interface, so in this mindset public shouldn't be the default.

RenoX