Online dmd source repositiries

davidl davidl at 126.com
Wed Apr 1 07:23:43 PDT 2009

在 Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:26:40 +0800,Jason House
<jason.james.house at gmail.com> 写道:

> davidl Wrote:
>
>> 在 Thu, 02 Apr 2009 04:51:28 +0800,Tim Matthews
>> <tim.matthews7 at gmail.com>
>> 写�:

>> > http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
>> >
>> > http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
>> >

>> I believe he meant some SCM repo.
>
> Yes, I meant a source control repository for all the open source code
> for dmd. Being able to see the work in progress expands familiarity with
> the code and where active development is occuring. It can help people
> provide more patches because they know more of what is going on...

actually I put some of dmd source on www.dsource.com/projects/dparser
You can get it by svn client. There's a downloads directory, I them there.
However, I didn't get the time to maintain it. So the webbrowse func still
try to view the hg repo which I haven't set up yet.

Some earlier versions of dmd is missing ... Walter collected them iirc. It
is best that Walter maintain that repo, and give a more detailed commit,
rather than current big differences between two releases.