Shouldn't __traits return Tuples?

Don nospam at nospam.com
Wed Apr 1 08:18:21 PDT 2009

Trass3r wrote:
> Don schrieb:
>> That situation should be much better now that we have all of the
>> source code. If something changes, it'll be really easy to find
>> exactly what caused the change.
>
> Well, if dmd was available in a source control repository we could
> really easily track the changes.

Agreed, but we effectively have a repository with a once-per-month
commit, which isn't too bad.
It's more of a problem for people submitting bugfixes -- there's been a
couple of cases where someone's submitted a patch, only to be told by
Walter that he'd already fixed it.
Since there are about 1000 bugs in bugzilla, it's a shame to waste
effort that way.