Shouldn't __traits return Tuples?

Max Samukha samukha at voliacable.com.removethis
Wed Apr 1 14:47:11 PDT 2009

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 23:22:40 +0200, Trass3r <mrmocool at gmx.de> wrote:

>OMG, I knew the recursion base case was missing, but I couldn't imagine
>how to represent "nothing". Of course, an empty tuple.
>
>But the reason I posted is cause that bug(?) is still present.
>dmd doesn't crash anymore, but using const still doesn't work.

I think it's not a bug because "const" storage class doesn't always
mean "compile time". It's rather a variable (we should find a better
name) which is initialized once and cannot be changed later. To ensure
compiletimeness, you can declare the variable as "static const",
"static invariant" or "enum"