Multithreaded I/O in the DMD compiler (DDJ article by Walter)

Lars Kyllingstad public at kyllingen.NOSPAMnet
Wed Apr 8 02:55:51 PDT 2009

Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> BTW, does anyone know how to
> make nautilus NOT pop up a new window when you open another folder?
> That drives me nuts!

I don't know if this works on Fedora, because I suspect it may be an
Ubuntu-specific feature, but, in a Nautilus window:

   Edit -> Preferences -> Behaviour
   -> Always open in browser windows (should be checked)

If this isn't applicable to your Nautilus build, there's the following,
slightly hackish, way:

   1. Run 'gconf-editor'.
   2. Navigate to /apps/nautilus/preferences
   3. Turn on the always_use_browser property.

-Lars