Stoping VS2005 from closing the damn console window

Andrej M. and.mitrovic at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:53:12 PDT 2009

I'm trying to get VS 2005 to stop closing the command window when I'm running examples from the "Learn to tango with D" book. (I'm using that VS plugin from Dsource.org)

I've tried running the examples with and without debugging, but the command window still closes down rapidly.

I've even tried using a function to wait for user input.. but that won't work either. I've no idea what's going on. Here's a peace of code I've tried:

[code]
import tango.io.Console;

void main()
{