what are the most common bugs in your D apps?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Apr 10 09:52:20 PDT 2009

"Weed" <resume755 at mail.ru> wrote in message
news:grlsqk$245u$1 at digitalmars.com...
> davidl ÐÉÛÅÔ:
>>
>> Actually I'm not sure about what kind of bugs my d apps usually have.
>> But I notice that the harmonia project(I now make it uptodate) gets the
>> problem of integer overlapping(actually I find it quite hard to detect
>> and fix).
>>
>> What's your opinion and experience?
>
> I can not get used that copying of classes through the assign symbol
> ("=") does not copy them as in C++

I've thought a number of times that it would be nice if Object offered
".dup" (Or at least I don't think it does, does it?). As it is, if we want
to copy classes we have to manually create a copy method for each class
(although maybe a mixin could do it?).