Fully dynamic d by opDotExp overloading

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Apr 18 00:41:56 PDT 2009

"Andrei Alexandrescu" <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote in message
news:gsbv56$13c2$1 at digitalmars.com...

> I think there's a confusion somewhere. Are you sure you know what you
> don't like? :o)

Over here it's 3:30 in the morning at the moment: I don't know a damn thing
about anything right now ;) Least of which being why I'm even bothering to
make such a completely pointless post or why I'm sitting here reading posts
and complaining about the time instead of just going to bed... But I
definitely want to read that over later this afternoon, maybe I'll have some
better thoughts about the whole thing at that point. I tried to just now,
and it's just random letters to me :) I'm sure it'll make perfect sense this
afternoon though.