-nogc

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sat Apr 25 09:22:18 PDT 2009

Well, if they're in the same section, the compiler _could_ detect this
itself, couldn't it?  I mean, it already does an optimization pass
before the codegen, it could theoretically do another collapse pass
after that.

I don't know how easy that would be, or if it would be worth it, but it
would cover all platforms at that point.

-[Unknown]