If T[new] is the container for T[], then what is the container for T[U]?

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun Apr 26 01:25:18 PDT 2009

So, how often do you have an int array that you do not intend to append
elements to, but yet intend to change the values within it?  Excluding
preallocation, of course.

Every time I use an int[], or honestly practically any array, I'm either
creating it or reading it.  Nonetheless, I don't do much math with D
(I'm a server guy), so it's interesting for me what uses other people have.

-[Unknown]