new DIP5: Properties 2

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 09:19:00 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Andrei
Alexandrescu<SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:
> Sergey Gromov wrote:

>>> My thoughts exactly.
>>
>> +1
>
> Maybe we should vote on this too. BTW, seems like the last poll wasn't quite
> the expected landslide against the dictature :o).

I was on vacation the last two days so I didn't see any of these polls
till today.  But the poll I did see was like 8 to 5 in favor of a
change.  It doesn't really seem like a statistically significant
sample.  Seems like the "I don't care enough" vote is the vast
majority there.  Assuming D has significantly more than 13 users, that
is.  Or perhaps it's the "you guys have gone on about this for far too
long and and I now have no idea what this is about anymore" vote.

--bb