Notepad++

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Wed Aug 12 16:32:17 PDT 2009

Stewart Gordon Wrote:

> Or maybe I should just go back to TextPad (which isn't perfect
> either) and put up with its not supporting Unicode....

FWIW Zeus is very similar to TextPad in feature set and the latest
version also adds support for Unicode/UTF8.

   http://www.zeusedit.com/

It will do D syntax highlighting and code folding out of the box.

It also comes with a version of ctags.exe made with these
changes specifically for the D languages:

   http://www.zeusedit.com/z300/ctags_src.zip

meaning it can produce tags infomation for your D source files.

NOTE: Zeus like TextPad is shareware.

Jussi Jumppanen
Author: Zeus for Windows