It's awfully quiet

Don nospam at nospam.com
Tue Aug 18 01:48:03 PDT 2009

Jeremie Pelletier wrote:
> Paul D. Anderson Wrote:
>
>> It's awfully quiet on the newsgroup today. Does that mean Walter is busy getting the new release ready?
>>
>> Or does it only mean I'm not getting new posts :(
>>
>> Suspiciously,
>>
>> Paul
>
> It IS awfully quiet this week. I hope a new release is soon, I can't wait for the shared qualifier to be working properly on classes and structs. The new T[new] arrays are sexy too!

I'm pretty sure that T[new] arrays won't be in the next release. Or if
they are, the release will be delayed for an long time still.
I have a couple of nice patches in the next release, so I'm hoping it
won't be too far off. But I suspect it might be.

Walter also has his Compiler Construction Seminar coming up. I don't
know if that is occupying much of his time. I hope he's had a holiday, too.