It's awfully quiet

Paul D. Anderson paul.d.removethis.anderson at comcast.andthis.net
Thu Aug 20 09:58:23 PDT 2009

Chad J Wrote:

> Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> >
> > Which, of course, begs the question: What color should the bikeshed's carpet
> > be? And what kind? Shag? Burbur (sp?)? With/without scotch-guarding?
> >

> No carpet.  Hard flooring all the way.  I'm going to go with wood
> flooring.  No sense doing it unless you're going to do it right.

Mmmm....that wouldl be "berber".

This is a shed, people! If there's a floor at all it's just plywood! CDX at best.

But there's no point to this. Betelgeuse is going to go supernova any day now anyway:
(http://blogs.discovery.com/space_disco/2009/06/warning-betelgeuse-is-shrinking-supernova-or-supernothing.html)

Or, more correctly, Betelgeuse has already gone supernova and the fiery waves of destruction will arrive any day now!!

I say we paint the shed asbestos-colored.

Paul