D features - wanna start project

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+d at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:57:33 PDT 2009

Not really adding anything from those that have already posted.

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?FrontPage

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GuiLibraries

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?Bindings

> 4. I often use HashMap, HashSet, TreeMap, TreeSet. Do they have counterparts in D ?

... sorry no Wiki4D page on this :( but others have already answered.

> Best Regards
> Thorsten

Hope this helps you answer other questions.